Marketing is a vital tool for businesses. The World Trade Council can help you identify and implement those marketing strategies that can best reach your customer base while expanding to new clientele.
Web-based marketing strategies include:
- *Advertising on our website, including multimedia, seminar postings, upcoming events, business opportunities, etc.
- *Social media marketing, promotion, and communication with Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- *Managing your social media websites, including assistance with set-up, updates, and maintenance
- *Features in our online newsletter
- *Modifying marketing tactics to fit the demographics of the desired target audience
- *Directly linking to your home page via the WTC site
- *Creating and updating your current business listings, e.g., Yahoo Local and YellowPages
Traditional marketing strategies include:
- *Mass mailing
- *Traditional media, e.g., newspaper, magazine, radio, television, billboards, etc.